Vegas is a puggle, and a Very Important Pup: she’s the shop dog at Al’s Attire, a neat little tailor/cobbler’s shop in North Beach. I got a pair of custom-made shoes there, and although the first pair is a little pricey, it turns out they’ll make more pairs for you for significantly less. But I haven’t had to test that, since this pair has lasted me four years so far. Not bad!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets