I have had a very long and not terribly pleasant day, and I am going to go to bed early. So have a short but rather cute dog in a short but rather cute post.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Akash on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Christine Cortez on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Nellie the Labrador Retriever Chow Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Just found your blog recently and wanted to tell you how much I like it. My senior dog passed away recently, but I still walk our old routes and look at all the other dogs out with their humans, plus looking at rescue websites, and now your blog.
I’m sorry to hear about your pup, although I’m glad to hear that he/she made it to ‘senior’ status… so many dogs (and people) don’t. And I’m glad to hear you get some solace here… I know that my rambles around the city and my daily encounters with the furry and not-so-furry denizens are one of the things that makes life worth living.