I catsat these two recently for an ex-coworker of mine. They were actually both quite pleasant to me, except for one thing: part of the job was ‘cram a pill down each of their throats every morning’. Shockingly, that went great the first day, even though I’d never done it before. Not only wasn’t it traumatic for me, it apparently wasn’t for the cats either, since Moose treated me the same friendly way after as he had before, and Mimi actually warmed up to me after I ‘pilled’ her. But the second day didn’t go quite so well. Fortunately all of my war wounds healed without infection.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets