So I was walking down the street and glanced into someone’s window, and what should I see but a cat-bed-looking thing with one black kitty-ear extending over the top of it. I could not see into it, but I immediately inferred the presence of a cat (or a resident with a very strange sense of humor). So I held my camera up high over my head and got a picture of a kitty snoozeball! And, as a bonus (penalty?), a picture of my reflection.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets