I was walking down Chestnut Street, and I ran across this Berner, tied up outside a restaurant. And everyone who walked by was stopping to pet her. And then I went into a restaurant myself, and an hour and a half later I came out and there she was, about fifty feet further down the street, flumped out on her back and letting people rub her belly. I swear, you have a dog this awesome and it takes you all day to get ANYWHERE in this city.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
She is beautiful!!
This is one happy dog!