Kind of burnt out after this whole election, and the not-getting-home-until-10 thing doesn’t help. I’m going to take a few days off, and will see y’all either Friday or Saturday.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Excellent choice! Enjoy the days off.
We’m miss you! Kick back, relax and enjoy.
Thanks. Unfortunately ‘relax’ wasn’t really an option, given the schedule, but not even turning on the computer when I got home from class, just going straight to bed, that did help a lot.