Don’t know what the other half of Georgia is, and I don’t really care: she’s a super-photogenic, super-cute pup. (This is a shot from the Embarcadero: in the background you’re looking out at the San Francisco piers.)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
I wanted to comment on the photo of Georgia. I had a Scottish Terrier Mix that I rescued from our local Animal Shelter. I never knew what other breed he was. I always thought he was one of a kind. But when I stumbled across Georgia’s photo I couldn’t believe that there was another dog that looked like our Scotty. Unfortunately Scotty became quite ill and we lost him Dec. 27, 2014. He was a wonderful pet and a member of our family.
I was wondering if Georgia’s owner know what her mixed breed is and if Georgia ever had Puppies. We miss our Scotty terribly and I would love to find another dog like him.
I’m so sorry to hear about your pup.
I’m afraid that Georgia’s owner never made it to my blog (that I know of) so I haven’t learned any more about her. But I’m a bit of a better dog-identifier than I was then. And if I had to guess, I’d say maybe a Scottie-poodle mix, although there’s also an outside chance of maybe even a Scottie-Portuguese water dog or similar breed.
Just a hunch, of course. Good luck to you!