A couple people have complimented me on the title image for the blog, with the misty bridge. I was really only planning on keeping that up there until I got a suitable dog panorama to put there, but it does make me think maybe some ‘San Francisco’ images, to go with the ‘Dogs’ images, might not be a bad idea. I’ll still be posting a dog a day, but I will occasionally post some cityscape pictures as well. Like this one:
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets