The internet largely doesn’t exist where I am right now, so it’s taken a bit of Rube-Goldbergery to get this posted, but I thought I’d post it anyway. Still getting the hang of the ‘new’ camera I bought myself just before COVID hit and haven’t used basically at all until now, but here’s a picture from it, of a cattle dog who was having the time of his life on a beach in Santa Cruz.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets