I found someone waiting outside a cafe on Polk Street. Turns out her name is Izzy (short of Izzobel). Funny, I know a song about a dog named ‘Izzy’, short for ‘Isabel’ (and another named Rose). It was written by two of the goofiest songwriters in the business: Lou and Peter Berryman, and I highly encourage you to check it out if you like goofiness. It’s called ‘Ralph to Rose‘.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
what a cutie she looks like my dog Jack a little he is lab retriever mix also he is 13 and a half I was looking to adopt a a lab that could also be a seeing eye dog since i am blind on one side of my eyes,can you or do you know anyone that can help me?
Do you live in the San Francisco area? I do know a couple of organizations around here that work with seeing eye dogs, but I don’t really have any contacts at either one, I just know their names.