An interesting pair. They were staring at the store that (presumably) mom or dad was in. Fixedly. As if, if they took their eyes off of it for just a moment, mom/dad would vanish and never be heard from again.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Dude! Those are my dogs lol, this is so sick!
Awesome. What breed is the bigger one? Do you know?
They are really really attentive to you. I was unable to distract them. 🙂
No idea, she has random characteristics from random breeds. Both dogs have been adopted from shady situations, we got them when I was like 7.