We’re going to skip the Caturday Supplement this week, in order to bring you one more day of Swiss dogs. This is especially important because Autumn informs me that we do actually have an Appenzeller in the archives, from last year’s Swiss Dog Day. The only problem is, I can’t figure out which one he is! Can anyone help?
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Can I vote for all three? Based on pictures at the breed’s website, I’d guess Contestants 2 and/or 3 – but maybe they are all Swiss dogs!
Could well be. I love contestant 3 no matter what he is, though. Those ears!