I guess this pup was one of the participants in Project Dog. A real celebrity in our midst!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
I do love Great Pyrenees – they are such a noble breed! In fact, I met my first one at Fisherman’s Wharf, years ago when I went to college in the Napa Valley. Ah, the memories.
If Falcor had an area under his left nostril that looked like someone had wiped away a smudge of his mustache, a mole inside his upper right lip, a bit of arthritis in his back knees, was previously neutered, had a microchip and was adopted in summer 2011 or later, he would be Leslie, the male Great Pyr missing since the May 2011 Joplin, MO tornado. He survived and was seen running west right afterward. We’ve been helping his family search all over the country for him. They love him so much that they’ve not given up. He has his own Facebook page entitled Where’s Leslie. – Animals rescued after disasters either get put down or shipped to various shelters/rescues around the country, which means he could be anywhere.
Aww! Well, I’m pretty sure Falcor was right here in 2011 and earlier. But I wish you the best of luck in finding Leslie. It’s bad enough being in a tornado (I know what it’s like, having lived in Michigan for a good chunk of my childhood) but losing your pet too? Terrible.