If it isn’t obvious from the bandana, I ran into these two at the Million Dog March. The one on the stairs was a puppy (7 or 8 months, I think) and was having just a little bit of trouble getting up the stairs and into the little trailer-thingie. Hey, I can understand why, with those teeny little legs.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Frannie the Shar-Pei/Golden Retriever Mix
- Dan on Dog of the Day: Frannie the Shar-Pei/Golden Retriever Mix
- Luisa on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Not only the same proportions, but the cat bus and corgis have the same big smile!!
It’s the smile that gets me every time with corgis! It is one reason I like the cat bus – that and loving cats anyway!
So I’m not the only one? Amazing! Now I just have to find someone to commission a drawing or painting of a corgi-as-cat-bus. Thinking about it, wouldn’t that make an awesome tee shirt?
Rose Marie and I might want a tee shirt : )
How is your friend (I apologize if I forgot his name – Glenn?) doing? Well, I hope?
Oh, that’s a good point, I should post an update on him. He’s not doing great medically (not catastrophically bad, but not great), but he’s doing okay financially thanks to the fund-raiser (between the blog donations/schwag sales/online donation page and the benefit concert, we raised over $2500!), and seems to be in surprisingly good spirits.