The smallest of the Swiss mountain dog breeds. This poor guy was a little freaked out by the busyness and noise of Polk Street, even though he’s lived in San Francisco for the majority of his four-year life.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Rose Marie on Double Husk-a-Roonie Devil Dog Day
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Anh on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets