Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Darrick Austin on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Caturday Supplement: Adopted Kitten | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Atticus the Border Collie
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jack Russell Terrier
What a cutie! Those ears are so utterly perfect.
I was on a sailboat today (part of a ‘Engineering Week’ trip). I was only on there for three and a half hours or so, from 1 to 4:30, and it’s now been four hours since I was on it… … Continue reading
Duchess is one of Autumn’s Pup Scouts dog walking customers, and since Autumn was out of commission today (possible flu, definitely something nasty) she asked me to walk her. So I took her up to Huntingdon Park, where she happily gamboled … Continue reading
I ran into this pup on the way home from work. His dad had just gotten to San Francisco after traveling for quite a while with his pup, and was starting a new job soon. A few days later, he … Continue reading
The Wags and Wine party a week ago was to benefit The Paw Fund: ‘Nurturing the bond between people and their animal companions.’ They do free and low-cost spay and neuter clinics, free pet vaccinations, reduced cost medical care, and … Continue reading
Just a guess. All I know for sure was that the center of this pup’s world was a tennis ball.
Found this pup at an adoption fair.
I had to go back and look at my old photos, but sure enough… I think we’ve seen this guy before. And in this case, at least, that’s surprising to me, since it was in two totally different neighborhoods, and … Continue reading
Saw this guy on the way to work in the morning. I wish I had a job where I could bring my dog along on a regular basis. (First things first, of course: I wish I had a dog!) Two … Continue reading
Autumn thinks that this guy is a Chihuahua/Jack Russell terrier mix, and who am I to argue? Second picture after the break.