Some more pictures from the Oakland Zoo. We wandered around the otter enclosure for a while, and all the otters were underwater and refusing to come out. And then when we got to the last part of the enclosure, all of a sudden five otters burst from the water, ran across the middle of the enclosure, ran right up to us, and started chittering and chirping at us. And then they turned around and ran away. Unfortunately it took me a while to get my camera set up, so I only got pictures of a couple of them, but it was pretty amazingly cute.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets