Cody is all grown up now, and he likes to perch on top of the washing machines in the laundromat and wag at people as they walk by. He figured out how to get up there all by himself. It is totally adorable, and (since he only comes by when his dad comes in to shut the place down at 11 at night) really hard to get any good pictures of.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Cutie pie Cody on duty!
He’s the biggest sweetheart in the neighborhood.