One of the dogs of SF that keeps me honest. This guy was sitting in the doorway of one of the shops on Valencia Street, and I stopped and took a few pictures of him as I was passing by. Then I reached out to say hello/let him sniff me, and he gave a little exasperated ‘huff!’ and got up and walked into the shop. The woman who was working there said, “That’s funny, he [or she, I forget] never usually does that.”
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Someone please give that poor dog a haircut and brushing. I doubt he can see out from under all that hair and I can only imagine how many mats have been created by the long, curly hair. Poor thing.
Aw. Really? I don’t know enough to know.
Yes, this dog is in an appalling state grooming wise. You only have to google Airedale Terrier to see pics of how he should look!
Well, fair enough, but if you google ‘poodle’ you see topiary too. It’s often hard to tell what’s necessary vs. just what’s fashionable.
I love a curly airedale…I have one and had two, but that poor boy definitely needs some grooming. He looks miserable
Cool, what are they like? Have you got any cute pictures of them online? Airedales are one of those breeds that I always liked but never knew much about, and I haven’t run into many in my wanderings.
Lots of cute Airedale photos on Facebook, have a look at:
This dog must be so uncomfortable, looks like he needs a really good stripping and or clipping. No excuses for leaving your ”mate” in this state.