So it’s probably worth noting that I ran into more than one puppy on the same day I ran into Winston (and Pepper). And that although Franklin here is within a week of the same age as Winston, he’s like six times his size already. It is hard to say which one is cuddlier but I’m going to have to go with “whichever one happens to be in front of me right at the moment.”
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Akash on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Christine Cortez on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Nellie the Labrador Retriever Chow Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Well, now I am a puddle on the floor. How am I supposed to get to work in this condition ;-/?!?
You and me both.
It must be hard not to want to hug Franklin all day.
Seriously. I think it would be easy to get work done, though… you just have to do it with Franklin in your lap.
I’d have to fight all my co-workers off who would want him in their own lap!!
Well, there is that. But think of the leverage you’d have! There’s an interesting discussion of ‘hard power’ vs ‘soft power’, and there’s no power softer than Franklin.