How did she get him to pose like that? None of them posed like that for ME!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Clearly a star in the making!!! Such a cutie, though – but that goes without saying, since he is a corgi!!!
It’s clearly a genetic adaptation. They were bred for herding cattle, but they’re clearly way too small, so I guess they must have to charm the cows into behaving.
Right ;-/! You’d be surprised what a short, fierce Welsh creature can do! I’ve seen a Corgi herding – they are the perfect height for nipping cow heels ;-}!!