As much as I hate to sound like the stereotypical idiot, hey! It turns out there really is more to photography than having a good camera. I got a bunch of pictures of this gal, mostly interacting adorably with other dogs. But those dogs were really light colors, and she’s super-dark, and I ended up with some decent pictures of other dogs plus one vaguely dog-shaped blotch of utter darkness. I have included one below, both for illustrative purposes and because the expression on the other dog’s face is pretty funny.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets