This gal’s an unusual shade: a bluetick beagle. Didn’t even know that was possible. Cute little bugger, huh?
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
We saw a bluetick Beagle in the park in November. She was so cute, so we decided to get a dog. In January we saw Daisy in the pound and got her. Soon after, we figured out that Daisy was the same dog we saw in November. It was fate!
So there IS such a thing as love at first sight…and destiny… 🙂 .
By the way, this is officially my favorite dog-origin story so far. Even if it is a little sad, it is a lot awesome.
i hve a beagle/bluetick mix, and he looks alot like her, they almost look like they could be siblings, lol. how old is she?
Can’t remember exactly how old, but not very old at all. Less than two years, I’m pretty sure.
We estimate she was born in May of 2010; so 13 – 14 months.
I have a dog named Daisy that looks exactly like this one! 😛
Awesome! Daisy’s so cute. Both of them!
If you have any pictures on line, please feel free to post a link in the comments.