Despite appearances, these three were having the time of their lives. The poodle did look a little uncomfortable at one or two points, but he had a pretty effective means of communicating this, and the others apparently backed off when necessary. They had a lot of fun together.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
I WANT THAT LAST DOG SO MUCH.
What PERFECT paw pads on that poodle.
You said it. They make me want to poke them. Poke poke poke.
The poodle and collie happen to be upstairs/downstairs neighbors…
Wilma is a 5 year old border-terrier and collie mix (according to the rescue people we got her from). Friends and family refer to her as “the lady”, as she’s extremely serene, gracious, and well…lady-like! 🙂
Marty is a standard poodle german shepherd mix, from a breeder in Northern California. He’s about 2, and has known Wilma since he was a pup…he *adores* her.
And the great dane? I don’t know his name ( I’m sure my partner does) … but he sure is cute.
Wilma’s at the Mission Bay dog park every afternoon (early evening) if you ever want to say “hi”!
Pingback: Old Home Week Part 3: Wilma the Collie/Border Terrier Mix | The Dogs of San Francisco