Well, I was told that Gatsby was Great Dane mixed with Italian Shepherd. However, evidence at the moment, despite a certain number of kind of dubious-looking web sites, seems to indicate that there is no such thing as an Italian Shepherd. And since this dog is clearly not one half imaginary (I’d say no more than a quarter imaginary at most), I’m going to guess he’s half something else. The Great Dane, though, that I’ll believe.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets