Turtle, also known as TurtleyAussie on her Instagram which is INEXPLICABLY PRIVATE HOW CAN THIS BE PERMITTED, was 9 weeks old when I took this picture. So young that she was waiting outside with her mom to get vaccinated for puppy rot and all of those other horrible things. I couldn’t even pet her because I had just finished petting roughly one point two million dogs. And thus I am very sorry about the quality of this picture but hopefully I will run into her again soon and in the mean time how could I possibly NOT post this picture?
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets