I can’t help but feel that Atka (male, 12 years old) has to have some sort of ‘long dog’ in his bloodline, whether that’s dachshund, corgi, basset, or whatever. His dad only knew that he was part husky (obviously). He said that the father was an akita, and that his littermates looked like akita/husky mixes. If I had to guess, I’d say that in this case the litter had multiple fathers, something that’s not too unusual in the swingin’ doggie set.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets