Not sure about the breed mix, and neither was her dad. Funny thing: she looks like a gigantic Australian kelpie.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Our German Shepherd – Australian Kelpie mix looks like this. 😉
Hah! I suspected as much!
My German Shepard/ Doberman pinscher mix also looks like this but thicker bones and is 75-80 lbs of muscle and not a lot fat it’s hard to put weight on her
Wow, that’s got to be a formidable dog.
My most beautiful dog Lulu just passed away and she looks just like this dog. She was the most intelligent and loyal loving dog and I will hunt around for another one like her.
Aww. I’m sorry to hear that, although you’re a lucky person, to have had such an awesome dog.
Your dog and my dog could be twins separated at birth!!!! They look EXACTLY alike!!!
We dont know what breed our dog is either but we know she definitely has German Shepard in her!
Hi I’m about to adopt a dog in FL that I believe is this dog. Do u have any info as to whether this dog was lost?? I’d like to reunite her with her owner If she is someone’s lost pet!
Well, I don’t know for sure, since I haven’t seen her in three years. However, I bet it’s a different dog… moving all the way to Florida from San Francisco is pretty unusual, and she seemed to have a pretty happy home. Has she been checked for microchips? Most of the dogs around here seem to get microchipped.