My notes are a little unclear on the breed mix, but they were very definite on the fact that Bubbles loves everyone, and doesn’t much like the muzzle. (Required when riding on Muni, sadly.) I ran into her a couple weeks ago, when I took this picture, and then again just today. Sadly, all the rest of the pictures I took didn’t come out, because of the poor lightning.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Hi Adam…I love her muzzle! Do you remember where you got it from? I can’t find any like that and I need one for my rescue boxer/bulldog. Thanks!
She’s not my dog (I don’t have one, alas) and I’ve never seen one quite like it before. I’ve seen these in person and they don’t look too uncomfortable. I’ve also seen one of these but I don’t know how well they work.