(That’s ‘Yet Another Macy’s Window Kitty!)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Quick question, cuz I think I missed the post where you introduced the Caturday supplement. Are the Macy’s window kitties available year-round? A friend of a friend is interested in adopting a kitty, and they work/live in the city. In no rush to adopt a kitty. But I could point them in this direction if the displays are still around…
Sadly, the Macy’s window kitties are only in the windows from Thanksgiving weekend through the weekend after New Year’s Day. (I think… might just be through January 2nd.)
These guys do periodic kitten adoption fairs, though: http://www.givemesheltersf.org/
And of course there is the SPCA, which has a gorgeous facility, and the SF pound which is right next door.