Time for another cute lil’ wiener dog.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
I’d say it’s a three breeded mixed one having a JRT-chihuahua-dachshund 🙂
The brown face remembers me of a JRT
I have a jasckhund myself (just moved to SF), and I can tell the body would be pretty different. It’s body is just like one of my wife’s dachshunds, but the color is quite unique
You think so? Interesting. I know that piebald dachshunds do exist, but this one could very well be a mix.
Love to see pictures of your jackshund if you have any online. I’m quite curious.
holy moly, that is one cute pup