Grayson sure looks full-grown to me.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Just found your blog – and I LOVE it! I also love your iPoodle shirts – my dog is a black standard poodle, and her silhouette looks very similar. Any chance you can do the iPoodle logo on a tote bag instead of a t-shirt?
Hah, thanks! And yes, there’s a pretty good chance, since I was working on that a couple of days ago. I will post on the front page when they’re ready, should be sometime in the next five days.
All right, I’ve got an iPoodle tote up on Skreened. If you do order one, let me know how it comes out: I’ve bought several tee shirts from there myself, and they’ve all come out great, but I haven’t gotten a tote yet.
Pingback: Welcome People and Pets of All Ages « Dog Days of San Francisco