I subbed in for Autumn today, walking one of her clients. And I am in love. Cooper is a super-adorable giant labradoodle that I would totally adopt in a heartbeat if I could.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Cooper is adorable. Your pictures are great – oh, and those sad puppydog eyes. I’m surprised you could leave! Thanks!
I’m surprised too. It’s clear that he doesn’t get nearly enough attention in his day to day life… he obviously needs 25 to 26 hours a day! The poor thing.
Someone needs to get a picture of him next to a black miniature poodle. We could call it ‘Cooper and Mini-Cooper.’