Unusually enough, the confusion about Blauber/Blaubaer’s name isn’t from my poor note-taking skills, it’s because his parents have a little disagreement about the spelling themselves. You’d think they’d have had time to come to some agreement (Blauber on MWF, Blaubaer on TThSat, and Lulubelle on Sunday?), given that he’s already 6 years old, but hey… sometimes you feel strongly about things. Especially things as awesome as Blaub(a)er.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets