Autumn and I ran into Abby at a local grocery store, where she was being obedient and calm even when faced with giant piles of dog food bags and samples of cheeeeeese. Good on you, Abby!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Is Abby a service dog? I was wondering because it looks like she has some sort of vest on. She has such a precious face!
She is indeed! (Hence the title of the post.) I didn’t ask what kind of service dog, though, because that seemed like it would be rude. She is, at least, an adorable service dog.
Just administered a dope slap – I missed the title all together!
I have a male Rottweiler service dog named Koby. I use him as a mobility resistance dog . He is 120 lbs so he is big enough to pull a trailer and help me up stairs keep me balanced with the help of his harness . He is very smart loyal and sweet but can be protective so he has to be properly socialized. The only problem I encounter is people asking me why I chose a Rottweiler. I just tell them people would get made at me if I cut the tail off of a Labrador. 🙂