Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Frannie the Shar-Pei/Golden Retriever Mix
- Dan on Dog of the Day: Frannie the Shar-Pei/Golden Retriever Mix
- Luisa on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
Tag Archives: Marin Headlands
Sunday Switchup: Blorp!
A seal ion for your Sunday delectation. This fine lass was vacationing in the friendly and welcoming facilities of the Marine Mammal Center. She looks like she’s doing pretty well: decent weight, healthy-looking fur. She’ll probably get kicked out soon enough, … Continue reading
Posted in Sunday Switchup Tagged Marin Headlands, Marine Mammal Center, Sea Lion Leave a comment
Sea-Water-Day Supplement: Baby Elephant Seals
Autumn and I took a trip a couple of weekends ago up to the Marine Mammal Center, and saw all the baby elephant seals. They were amazingly cute, especially for something that grows up to look like this.
Posted in Caturday Supplement Tagged Elephant Seal, Marin Headlands, Marine Mammal Center Leave a comment
Roll of 28(+1) Day 25: Birthday Pinnipeds!
For my birthday, Autumn and I went up to the Marine Mammal Center, in the Marin headlands, just north of SF. They were pretty empty, January and February being their slow season, but there were still five occupants, three of … Continue reading
Posted in Roll of 28 Tagged Marin Headlands, North Bay, Seal Leave a comment