The ears are pure German shepherd, but I’ve never seen a shepherd mix without at least a little bit of the German shepherd markings. The fur is pure golden retriever, but I’ve never seen a golden mix with fully erect ears. From the expression, I’d suspect him of being a husky or malamute mix, and the ears are similar-ish, but the fur just seems so odd…
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- box on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Beverly Rogers on Dog of the Day: Poor Italian Greyhound
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Marley the English Bulldog Puppy
- Catherine on Dog of the Day: Marley the English Bulldog Puppy
- alexandra on Dog of the Day: Mu Hsu the Sheltie/Pomeranian Mix