Oh my god, it’s a muppet! No, it’s a teeny tiny bear! No, it turns out it’s a 10-month-old brown toy poodle named Toto.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
I am looking to adopt a chocolate dark brown female toy poodle
Good luck! I’m afraid I don’t know where you can find one, except on the standard petfinder-type sites.
Looking for a black female poodle. Can u help me?
Afraid I don’t know. I just photograph ’em, I don’t pedigree ’em. 😀
I’m looking for a teacup chocolate brown poodle.
Best of luck to you! They’re cute and smart and live a long time: awesome dogs all around!