Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
- Darrick on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Darrick Austin on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Caturday Supplement: Adopted Kitten | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Atticus the Border Collie
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Pit Bull
A pit bull puppy, and a couple of ‘anybody’s guesses’, in a pretty silly arrangement.
Twins separated slightly before conception? Who knows. But I love the oh-so-similar tongue-lolling look we have here, down to the identical angle their heads are pointing at. They’re very good friends, who see each other on a regular basis, I … Continue reading
I can’t believe this is our first Bernese mountain dog. They are such amazing dogs. I guess I must just never have gotten lucky with my camera when there’s one around. (Yes, there are pictures that are so bad that … Continue reading
Okay, I fully expect Autumn to shriek when she sees these pictures. And rightly so; this guy was one of the cutest we’ve run into in an awfully long time. And soooo happy, and soooo friendly, and just dancing all … Continue reading
Feeling under the weather. I’ll post something in the morning. Update: Okay, here it is. Sorry it’s so late. He looks kind of subdued with his ears back like that, doesn’t he? I wonder what he’s thinking?
This isn’t exactly a repeat: Autumn and I went out walking a couple weeks ago and ran into this little guy again. He’s a few weeks older, and sure hasn’t gotten any less cute! Second picture, with adoring fans, after … Continue reading
What an amazingly happy and sweet puppy! This guy went after pretty much everyone’s ankles indiscriminately, with a lot of licking and nuzzling and running around in circles and just generally being a puppy. Pit bulls get such a bad … Continue reading