Oberon (Obee to his friends, which I’m not one of… quite yet) was totally adorable in his cone of shame the first time I saw him, and his mom didn’t want me taking pictures of him in such an embarrassing situation. Fortunately, I ran into him a few days later, after he’d gotten his collar off. He was a little leery of me, but we’ll probably be seeing each other enough to get to be friends.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
So fun to see Obee included on your blog with all the other dog stars. You have my permission to publish cone photos if you want. Obee and I are way past being embarrased by now.
Thanks! If any of them came out well, I’ll definitely add them to the post. Obee’s cute as a button!