Look who I ran into while wandering Fillmore Street on Saturday! Bentley is a girl, and may well be older than you, at 27 years of age. I asked where the name came from, and her dad told me that he was warned that she was ‘high-maintenance’, so it seemed appropriate. Well, she’s not just happy wandering down a street in San Francisco, she’s also happy hanging out on a stranger’s finger for a minute or two, so I figure things could be worse. And so, it appears, does she.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets