Well, lookee what we have here: a kitty that would get along great with yesterday’s rather shocking-looking lab. I know, I know, the kitty doesn’t look like she’d get along with anyone, but trust me… any cat that is as sweet and gregarious as she was in an outdoor cage in an unfamiliar environment in the middle of a noisy street fair is really something.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Akash on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Christine Cortez on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Nellie the Labrador Retriever Chow Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
She’s beautiful – I love watching kittens play and nap, but would much prefer an adult cat in my house (of which I have two).
You’re lucky. I occasionally cat-sit for the sweetest cat ever… totally always in the mood for a bout of five or ten minutes of play, but also just always in the mood to cuddle. That’s the kind of cat I want!