Elly (5) belongs to a coworker of mine, and after seeing her last week I am distraught that I have never before been able to meet her. A pit bull corgi mix? How could you wrap more awesome in one skin than that? I mean you’d have to go right to the Bernese mountain dog corgi mix for that!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Akash on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Christine Cortez on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Nellie the Labrador Retriever Chow Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Awww, Elly is so cute!
I can’t believe Tony selfishly kept her from coming in to work for such a long time. She really deserves to be shared.
Your dog is nice..but may i know how you got her??I’ve been trying to find my lost corgi mix female dog that i lost a few years back due to pet sitter not doing what they were supposed to do.anyways, I know this may be a long shot but your dog is so close to resembling mine but if you have happened to get your dog during 2012-2013 in San Francisco,that’s when i lost mine.
I will talk to her owner when I get back from break and see what he says. I’ll definitely let you know what I found out!
I only have two corgis (one is “fluffy, Esther, and a regular fair, Ellen (deGeneres)
but I have always loved mixes, Elly is superb!!! /Users/studystaff/Desktop/Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 7.27.55 PM.png
Yeah, isn’t she gorgeous? She’s a total sweetie too.