Is this really our first basenji? Hard to believe, but it looks that way. Candle doesn’t look nearly as worried as the typical basenji, does she?
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
We hope to meet this Basenji! Does she know that there’s a monthly Basenji meetup at Pt. Isabel?
I have no idea, but if I ever see her again, I’ll tell her!
And I might have to drop by and see it, since I’ve been told that I should visit Pt. Isabel.
Pingback: Dog of the Day: Bastion the Basenji | The Dogs of San Francisco