We haven’t seen one of these on here before. This one was seen in the window of The Groom Room, a dog groomery and day care on Pacific Avenue near Hyde. On the assumption that no matter what the breed, there’s someone out there who loves them, I’m posting this fine specimen of a Shih Tzu. (Not my favorite breed, but far from my least favorite. They’re kind of cute and fuzzy, and are neither scared of people nor hostile to them. It’s not their fault they’re a little bit slow.)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets