Betty was shy around people, but liked dogs just fine. This is a young doberman she made friends with.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Can’t recall if I’ve said this, but thanks for doing the Dogs of SF. Sometimes when I’m up too late and I find myself unable to walk away from the internet, I look at Dogs of SF, pretend to pat a doggie, break the internet spell, and go off to sleep. Like tonight.
I’m glad to hear it! Autumn and I use Cute Overload (which we call Cute Overlord) for that purpose sometimes.
I used to do that, but I don’t check Cute Overload frequently enough to anything but overload when I look at it. And continue to stay in the pit of computersurfingland. 🙂
I can see how that would be, if you don’t check it too often.
I’m glad DoSF helps you out. It’s a good way for me to wind down a bit at night too, posting on it.