Just a guess, but with the short legs, saddle markings, and insatiable appetite, I think I have a pretty good chance at being right.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Coloring and tail-feathering almost makes me think that he/she is part Sheltie. Cute!
I agree, it does kind of remind me of my Pomeranian Sheltie mix! She kind of looks like Corgi, Sheltie, and German Shepherd mix! Cute Dog!
I am interested in adopting this baby. Who do get in contact with???
I left wrong email this is the correct one. I have recently lost my babe and want another fur baby . thanks Denise
I wish you the best of luck, but I’m afraid that the dogs I post on my blog all have happy homes. (I do occasionally post adoptable dogs, but they’re marked that way in the title, and I think all the ones I’ve posted in the past have been adopted now.)
Keep looking, though: there are lots of great pups out there!