June is two years old, and she’s a purebred Bernese mountain dog, only LITTLE! She’s only 60 pounds, which is smaller than the average golden retriever. Crazy.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
I love this look … it’s identical to the kind sweet, but not really sure glance that my young golden shares. My golden was a COVID pup … and that’s was painful to a golden because they LOVE attention and people —– and even though we live coastal and have regular guests, we had NO ONE for over a year. Now she is wild realizing ‘THERE ARE PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF MY HOME & YARD???” Anyway, a beautiful pup.
GREAT photos, all dogs are the best … and I view every day, even though I live on the opposite side of the US (The Georgia Golden Isles). Thanks for sharing
Glad to hear from the opposite coast once in a while, and very glad you like my photos!
Do you have any pics of your pup online? If so, do post some links in a comment, we’d love to see ’em.