New one on me!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Frannie the Shar-Pei/Golden Retriever Mix
- Dan on Dog of the Day: Frannie the Shar-Pei/Golden Retriever Mix
- Luisa on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
we adopted a dog from the humane society and your akita pit bull looks just like our dog. they could be sister and brothers.
Wow! she looks almost exactly like our dog Zeus! only she looks like a sweetheart, ours is a bit too overprotective and dominant
Interesting! Yes, Aggie was a sweetheart (in fact, I have the word ‘sweetheart’ in my notes for her). Well, maybe with patience you can train Zeus out of it. Is it an on-leash thing, or is it all the time?
OMG I ADOPTED MY DOG FROM HER 7 YEARS OR 6 YEARS AGO AND LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM MY DOG IS AKITA PIT BULL AND WE GOT HER IN OAKLAND!!!!!
We want pictures! Any online? Leave some links in a comment.
i dont think i have any online pictures but i can check!!!!
Aggie is actually my dog. She was never bread, but was definitely a sweetheart. She passed away this week and we are heartbroken.
So sorry to hear, Brian. She seemed like a super-sweet pup.
Wow! So similar!