Caught these two at a dog park not too far from work. Autumn thinks the brown one looks bloodhoundy, and I think there may be some ridgeback in there too. The other one, at a guess, looks German shepherdish to me.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Good lookin’ pair! Love that nice, deep red. And the ears that flop in six directions at once, of course.
Yeah. I need to start carrying my good camera around more. When I see dogs like this one playing, it makes me pine for something that can stop them in their tracks. Because ears that stick out at 47-degree angles all over the place are hilarious.